Sunday 31 August 2008

Shopping List Saturday but on a Sunday

This week's choice ~ Hand picked Etsy sellers based around the theme of lino cut prints.



1. blackbirdletterpress ~ Fossil coral card




2. Felicitate88 ~ Original linocut


3. jezze ~ Blockprinted Cotton Tape - Grey Flowers



4. eileengirdwood ~ Zakynthos

5. carenloebelfried ~ Cake ~ original block print

6. joancolbert ~ Ash Tree

I hope you have enjoyed my choice of Etsy Sellers and their beautiful work. Thanks for stopping by. x

7 comments:

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hi Viv,
lovely items.
So many interesting things out there.
I'm back to work on Tuesday! eek!
When do you start back?
Mx

'fancypicnic' said...

Great selection! Just love the printed tape - fantastic.
xx

The Bunny Maker said...

This made me laugh as i've just posted my list too - on a Sunday! - glad i'm not the only one to be a bit late!

Victoria said...

Lovely! (I adore lino cut prints!)

Dizzy said...

Love the tape. Found your blog through Jesse. What a find!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the look at artists I haven't seen before. I loveloved blackbird letterpress ! Their blackbird flags are wonderful.

Karen said...

lovely choices. I have always admired jezze's work especially.