Saturday 16 August 2008

Shopping List Saturday

Seeing that I am a member of Saturday Shopping List, I thought it was about time I fulfilled my end of the bargain. I have featured four local, to me, Etsy sellers. I hope you enjoy their work.


1. mimilove
Budgie Kitch Original Painting


2. lynsey hunter ~ Radio

3. Stuart Kolakovic ~Personalised Digital Print in Frame

4. Thewhistlingcowgirl ~ Small Vintage 1970's Flower Power Fabric Elephant Toy



Will be updating you with some new needlecases I have been making today.

Thanks for stopping by. x

2 comments:

Cary said...

i really like these..i'm finding some great new (to me) artists through these list. thanks!

'fancypicnic' said...

Ta Da!! great list...ditto Cary, above.
See that elephant? Too cute...I think I need him....
Love mimilove - wonderful work.
x Charlotte

ps: how do you find time to visit enormous quilt fairs, fulfill your obligations for list-making (full marks!), make huglies and more needlecases?! Is your day longer, or do you never sleep?! I'm impressed.