Sunday 6 November 2011

Who am I to disagree...

Hello my friends out there.
Thank you for your continued support and friendship.

Just a few snippets I wanted to tell you about...

The lovely Katie of madebyhandonline created this advertisement for
Elle Magazine,
with a vintage theme,
which will be on sale first week December.  
So very happy Katie chose to use one of my purses for part of the ad!
Lets hope it brings lots of new custom to madebyhand, as in this world of mass production,
it is a joy to visit a web site supporting handmade pieces.


Talking of handmade,
 67 brooches created for
9-13th November
Business Design Centre,
London  
They will be with the wonderful Jacquie,
on her stand... 
 'Kittys' 
D2
So if you are going to the fair, please stop by and say 'hello' to Jacquie,
she is a superstar. x 


I made a hole in my finger, I did so much stitching :-)

Onto other handmade things.
Purses made with lovely old linen, with tatting and embroidery.





There is always a needlecase or two, to be shown here and this post is no exception.

Back
Well that's me for today.
thank you for stopping by. x

19 comments:

lettice leaf said...

Hi Viv, At BLOOMING LAST! The great BIG outside world will know what a clever girl you are. Slowly, slowly catch a monkey, nor yet a wonky donkey. All love, dear fruit gum chum, LLX

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

omg such cute cute things!
GOOD LUCK with the Elle ad - amazing!

carole johnston said...

It is 'All too beautiful" as the song says,how proud your family must be of you..I know we all are...well done a big boost for your purse to be on the cover.

Elderberry-Rob said...

Lovely things, hope your work gets some well deserved show casing via the Country Living show. Bettyx

l.wilks11 said...

I must look out for Kitty's stand at the country living fair as i would like to buy one of your lovely badges......xx

Sarah B said...

Oh my goodness your work is divine! I hope some of those gorgeous brooches find their way onto your easy store :)

Flaming Nora said...

Blimey you must have been working hard! so many brooches. How wonderful!

Hoola Tallulah said...

The brooches are wonderful, I love the foxy one best. Your needlecases always make me swoooon!

CYNTHIA CRANE said...

Such sweet pretties you make! And so charming, they all make me smile:-) I will have to remember to pick up Elle magazine soon. Congrats on that!

Deborah said...

Well done on the feature! your makes are so gorgeous, bet you sell out at the fair :)

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Jane said...

Oh Viv, you're churning out the beauty! Congrats on the publicity. How are your hands after making all those brooches? J x

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Wahoo! Such wonderful news.
Its a treat to see all your things grouped like that, your photos are so clear, being the proud owner of some of your work, they really capture the detail and whimsey.
xx
julie

Anonymous said...

lovely!

The doggy one is gorgeous...do I need to have two??

Dee said...

I so wish I could sew.
Your work is beautiful!

Pixie said...

I love all your work,,and i am thinking my bag is lacking a vintage linen purse.......i can feel an early christmas present to myself coming on.
:)

Pixie said...

I love all your work,,and i am thinking my bag is lacking a vintage linen purse.......i can feel an early christmas present to myself coming on.
:)

Lynda Howells said...

Love all your work is gorgeousxxx good luckx

Anonymous said...

All of these are so cute! I wish you success for the Christmas Fair.

All the Best, Kristina

Catharina Maria said...

I love your live there in your beautiful country , there are so much lovely fairs ;-) better then in our country .
Love ♥RINI♥ the Netherlands