Friday 8 June 2012

Nobody on the road, nobody on the beach...

Hello!


 As you probably know, I make these pretty Felt Flower Corsages from time to time...



Well, I have been a thinkin' ... how could I make the Posy brooch available as a pattern???   
After much head scratching, photo editing and a little bit of cussing,
I have created the pattern and instructions for this pretty posy.





 Available for sale in my Etsy Shop here 
which would be sent to you via snail mail.

I do so hope you like my pattern :)
Thanks so much for stopping by. x
The boys of Summer
HENLEY, DON / CAMPBELL, MICHAEL W.

16 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

What a lovely corsage...very pretty:)

Tangled Sweetpea said...

They are such pretty corsages Viv!
Victoria xx

Lyn said...

what a great idea, they should sell well.
xxx

Magic Bean said...

And I get the cardi I from.... ?
Ax

Lynn Holland said...

They are so pretty and what a brilliant idea. Hope they go well for you Viv
Lynn
One I made earlier today

fee @ chipper nelly said...

well I didn't know (how not?!)
They are divine...as is the lovely cardy I spotted!
fee x

Flaming Nora said...

Fantastic! Hope they go like hot cakes.

Gilly Tee said...

lets hope summer isn't quite out of reach just yet. Lovely corsage.
Gillx

Anonymous said...

I have to superglue my fingers to
my pockets to stop from clicking it...

Maggie R said...

so pretty. The colors are lovely
((((hugs))))
xoxo
Maggie

Paula said...

Hello dearest V! This is such a lovely posy and pattern my friend! You are so clever! I enjoyed your previous post too and I am glad to hear you had a fun Jubilee celebration with your dear neighbors! Those clouds certainly did look ominous. Your magazine article looks fantastic and your creations are beautiful and unique! You are so creative sweetheart! I am glad you are having fun with your new iPhone. Sending you much love~ P xoxo

Thrifty Household said...

Soooo pretty!

Becky J. said...

those are so lovely! and to think they won't ever wilt either. :)

www.plushiepatterns.com

Victoria said...

So, so pretty. x

gillyflower said...

What a beautiful corsage, and how clever to make a pattern!

Tessies Hearts said...

So pretty!

xox