Tuesday 4 December 2012

Someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell...

 Hello,
just wanted to tell you how pleased I am with the recycled wooden hearts the current husband and I have collaborated on.
He has done his fret saw thing and I have done my arty thing :)
Looking forward to making more and popping an 'S' onto the end of Dog and Kitty Cat.
They are not in my Etsy shop at the moment, but if you would like to order one,
please contact me. x
 The hearts are recycled wood and are approx 9cm long.  
£8 plus £1 p&p Uk.  £8 plus £3.50 US/Europe. 
I have added a MoP button too, as you do.
I have ideas for other designs too, it's exciting and makes me happy.
Thanks for stopping by. x
Wings

9 comments:

MadBirdDesignsUK said...

I love these and had a ROFL moment at "the current husband" fleeting thought if he doesn't saw up to scratch will you trade him in? Love your work too.

Lilie said...

So beautiful hearts!!!!
Susan

Paula said...

Hello sweet V! Oh, I love these, especially the doggie! You and your hubby are both brilliant! I am so glad this is making you happy! It makes me happy to look at them! I know you will come up with lots of other wonderful things! You are so inspiring sweet friend! Love you! xo~P

serena said...

Oh i love your cat and your dog! I love your hame and your home! I'm your new followers!

sharon young said...

I love the hearts, they're so homely, and your comment regarding the current husband made me chuckle.
In one of my daughter's household MoP stand for mouth over plate, well she does have 6 children.

September Violets said...

These hearts are so whimsical - love them all! Wendy

vintage grey said...

These are so adorable!! Have a beautiful week! xo Heather

Everything 5 Pounds said...

I’ve enjoyed reading this blog very much.

womens clothing

Jess said...

Hi Viv, I love your latest creations especially the free-styley sewing and the lady with bunny ears!
Did you really mean.....'current' husband? ;)
Jess x