Tuesday 11 November 2014

 Hello,

as thoughts turn to the new year ... I am thinking of delivering regular textile/stitchy workshops at Weston Park, Shropshire. I have held a few classes there in the past and they have been very happy, productive days.   I wondered if any of you lovely ladies would be interested?   If so, please contact me via my email address (at side bar) and I can then contact you when I have more info.
In the meantime, a couple of brooches popped into the Etsy shop this evening.

Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I would love to come to one of your classes but I live in Somerset! I would certainly be very interested if you did online classes
Julie xxxxxx

Andi's English Attic said...

Me too! On line classes please, for those not lucky enough to travel to Shropshire.
Beautiful things, as usual. xx

Mish B said...

Hello
I would definitely be interested as I love your work. Please let me know as I would not want to miss out. xx

Nancy Briges said...

I love your pretty bird!