Tuesday 25 August 2015


Hello,
I hope all is well with you and yours.
Just a quick post, as always...
As you can see I have been making bags.   I delivered a Workshop at the wonderful Hope & Elvis Studios in Nottinghamshire last Saturday and wanted a few examples of my ideas for embellishing  bags.   
They have now been popped into Etsyland.
I also have quite a few other pieces reduced in price...a end of Summer/pay day Sale...as I want to restock my Shop with new designs soon.
If you are interested in Workshops and Fairs I will be delivering and attending, please see the link above and in the sidebar for dates and venues.
Thank you m'dears for stopping by X





5 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

oooo these are gorgeous

Lynn Holland said...

Drool drool drool x

Sandy said...

Wonderful - if only I could sew!!!!
Sandy xx

Karen@littlebirdiequilting said...

Lovely work- I've only just 'found' you but looking forward to seeing more!

handmade by amalia said...

You've been busy, Hen. These are all so very charming.
Amalia
xo