Friday 22 January 2016

 Hello,
I am just back from a wonderful couple of days spent in London with our 'grown up' girls 
who live and work in the City.
Visited Borough Market, The Shard, The Golden Hind and
The Fashion and Textile Museum .... their current Exhibition being 'Liberty in Fashion'.
Happily, photography allowed...so here are the pics I took.
























Very interesting Exhibition.   I'm afraid I didn't take any pics of Fashion from 50's onwards...I have just realised that!   Just shows how you gravitate to what interests you.
  Anyway, well worth a visit, if you can.
Thanks for stopping by X

6 comments:

Dotty said...

It looks like an interesting exhibition. The blue dress is gorgeous! I got a Liberty colouring book for Christmas and I'm having great fun colouring it. It makes you realise how detailed their prints are.

Marie-Noëlle said...

Thanks for sharing this is very inspirational

Marie-Noëlle said...

Thanks for sharing this is very inspirational

Lina Aggerholm said...

What beauties you have seen. Thanks for the great pictures. Love it.
Hugs from Lina

Ariadne said...

Great photos. I would have loved to visit this exhibition! AriadnefromGreece!

Caty said...

Great photographs !!! congratulations!! big hugs. Caty.