Wednesday 24 February 2016

 Hello,
I hope all is well with you and yours.
A quick overview of pieces made in February.
I have started to make purses again.   Dennis has made a bit of a return here.


 The larger purse below,  I painted and then embroidered with fine wool.   Bunny isn't sad, he's just lost in his own thoughts.

 I am continuing with the garden theme worked on lovely old envelopes...

which has developed into embroidered linen brooches.

Well, that's me for today.
Thanks for stopping by X

6 comments:

Ariadne said...

Love them all!Especially the cards as I always had a lot of snail mail!AriadnefromGreece!

Clare Lloyd said...

Beautiful purses

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Such lovely creations. Reminds me of by gone days. I love the use of re-purposed items.
Enjoy a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maggi said...

I love the brooches and the envelopes, and the purses, of course!

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Love all your treasures.